When a property becomes vacant after a tenancy, there are usually maintenance tasks which must be completed before letting or sale.
We will do a full inspection of the property and report on any work that needs to be done. This inspection and report is completely free.
We have the capacity to undertake any task which you decide need to be done and we will give you a free estimate for it.
The inspection includes (but is not limited to) the following items:
- Check electrical appliances & fittings for safety.
- Check that light fittings, plugs, sockets and connections are safe.
- Check that electrical appliances are working properly.
- Check that smoke alarms are in place and functioning.
- Check windows/glass for breakages, leaks etc.
- Check that all locks are working properly.
- Check that heating is functioning properly.
- Check security of windows/doors.
- Check baths, showers, sinks and other plumbing for leaks.
- Assess property for rubbish removal and cleaning.
- Assess exterior of property for cleaning, fencing, gates and security.